A Great number of men which are over 50 years, have prostate problems. Prostate is a gland that only men have, and it has the size and shape of a chestnut, and its location is around the beginning of the urethra.
There are two types of disorders which can affect the gland and those are: enlargement of the prostate gland and inflamation of the gland.
Causes and symptoms
The two warning types of symptoms that indicate prostate disorder are:
– the frequent need of urination overnight;
– problems with the passing of urine.
There are also some other symptoms which indicate prostate disorders, and they are: lower back pain, pain in the legs, feet or hips.
In this article we are going to present you the 9 natural remedies for treating the enlarged prostate problem:
1.What you will need to do with the following ingredients is to chop and mix them:
– 3.5 oz. of fresh celery root;
– 0.7 oz. of pumpkin seeds (peeled);
– freshly squeezed lemon juice (1 lemon);
– 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
How to prepare it ?
You should mix all the ingredients mentioned above, until you get a homogenous mixture.
How to use it ?
In order to improve the state of your prostate, every night before bed time, take a tablespoon of the mixture.
2.Everyday, between 17:00 and 19:00, eat sunflower seeds and almonds, because that period of the day is the best for your body to process the seeds, as well as to improve your prostate’s condition.
- Everyday for two weeks, between 17:00 and 19:00, eat quail eggs.
- Three times a day, during one month, drink 0.33ml of pumpkin oil.
- Make yourself a tea by adding a tablespoon of dried hazelnut leaves to a cup of boiling water, and leave it to cool down. You should drink two tablespoons of the tea several times during the day. This will help you in curing prostate adenoma and will also provide additional relief.
- Put 4 cups of water in a pot with 1 oz. of chopped pine tree needles. You should boil the mixture for 10 minutes but on low heat. After finishing the procedure, strain the tea and separate it into 5 smaller cups. Drink all the 5 cups during the day.
- Boil 10.5 oz. of water and add 3 tablespoons of grated asparagus. Pour the tea into thermos and leave it for a couple of hours. After that, strain the liquid and consume 3.3 oz. of it 3 times during the day, until you feel relief.
- Make mixture of half a cup of hot milk and 40 drops of 20% alcoholic solution and drink it three times before your meals every day
- Make a mixture of 1 tablespoon of honey and smaller onion bulb and eat it every day, in order to relieve your prostate problems.
And remember, before you start consuming any of this natural remedies, first of all, consult your doctor.